Volunteer at WordCamp Toronto 2016 & help us make it the best event ever. You can even get a free ticket if you agree to donate 4hrs of your time by ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
Our volunteers are the first people that attendees see when coming to WordCamp. They are the vital part of our conference, setting the friendly & inviting tone and a positive & engaging vibe for the event.
• Setup & cleanup – You role is to setup desks, signs, etc on Saturday morning and to clean all that on Sunday afternoon.
• Registration desk – You will greet the attendees, help with the registration & answer some general questions.
• Room Host – Your role is to help out the speakers and to make sure that everything is properly connected and working. Besides helping out you will be able to watch the sessions, too.
• A/V – You will make sure that camera is recording at all times & that there are no problems with it. Besides helping out you will be able to watch the sessions, too.
• Happiness Bar – This is the place where WordPress experts help out and answer questions. As helping out is a rewarding activity by its own, volunteers at Happiness Bar do not get free attendance.
If you are interested in volunteering at WordCamp Toronto 2016 please complete the volunteers application form.