That’s a wrap!
Another weekend of WordPress is behind us and we want to thank all our speakers, sponsors, volunteers, organizers & attendees for another awesome WordCamp Toronto. This year we managed to connect several IT communities in Toronto by having speakers from a11y community (Billy Gregory), devto community (Henri-R Brisard) & Ember community (Taras Mankovski). Also, besides having speakers coming from all over Canada & US, we had 2 speakers from Europe, too – Florian Gottschall from Germany & Daniel Kanchev from Bulgaria. We are very proud we have achieved this as we wanted to show that WordPress connects people from all over the world & across IT communities. Another first this year for WordCamp Toronto was having several workshops (without purchasing an additional ticket) where people had the opportunity to learn WordPress hands-on.
How did we do?
Because we want to continue improving our WordCamp we are very interested in what you have to say about WordCamp Toronto 2016. We have created a short, 5 minutes survey where you can tell us about your experience with WCTO16 and help us improve it in the future. The results will be posted on our website.
- Slides will be posted as we receive them from speakers.
- Videos are being worked on.
- View our speakers, sponsors, volunteers, organizers and attendees.
- Join Toronto’s WordPress meetup group! We meet at least once a month.
Thanks to Ted Rogers School Of Management, Ryerson University
This was our first year at TRSM and we want to thank them for being the marvelous host.
Thanks to our Sponsors
A huge thanks to all our wonderful sponsors:
- Platinum: Jetpack, Bluehost, WooCommerce, Boldgrid, Hover, WP Engine
- Gold: GoDaddy, Pantheon, SiteGround, Flywheel
- Custom Sponsorship: Constant Contact
- Silver: Plesk, Dreamhost, WPML.org, Testlauncher, Carbon60
- Bronze: Pluginize, ManageWP, Beaver Builder, SiteLock, Flowpress, A2 Hosting, HYPEStudio, GreenGeeks, Simplistics, ThemeIsle, Art & Science
- Consultant: WinningWP, InterServer, SkyVerge, Brightsite, Live Composer Page Builder, Search Boost Marketing, Notorious Webmaster, Public Storage Canada
A Special Thanks to:
- Greg Mount and Pasada Media for handling our A/V.
- Sujin Choi for providing photography.
- WCTO16 organizing team for pulling another successful WordCamp Toronto.
See you all next year and don’t forget